Saturday, September 19, 2009

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

This post is to recognize someone who has motivated me to train harder and has recently finished an IRONMAN. Jono from Marshmallow to Ironman, CONGRATULATIONS ON BECOMING IRONMAN!! Jono updates his blog regularly and his story is quite a motivating one. He shows you exactly what it takes to becoming an Ironman. The thing I like about Jono is that he tells you what works and what doesn't work so it's like trial and error without the trial! I will complete at least one Ironman in my life (probably many more) but that won't be for a few years since i'm only 17 and can't put in the necessary hours to be able to complete such a milestone and try to balance full time school with a part time job. So one more time, congratulations Jono on finishing your first Ironman. Keep writting, keep training.

Dylan Street

1 comment:

  1. Dylan - thanks so much for the kind words... it means a lot to me that other people can get something out of my journey. At least you won't make the biggest mistake I made - letting my health take a back seat and getting up to 235 pounds! You have a great head start and you'll do well in whatever sports you put your efforts towards. All the best!

    ReplyDelete