Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mississauga Half Marathon

I know I haven't written in a while but today I'm bored and I thought that I'd scribble down a few words.

Since swimming ended in March I've been running quite a bit training for a triathlon this summer. I've gotten out on a pretty consistent basis and I am in pretty good running shape. About six weeks ago I was feeling optimistic and signed up to run the Mississauga Half Marathon. Now the only problem is I have only really had 1 run over 10km, and the run is tomorrow. I'm not setting any crazy goals and I really have no expectations but I'm going to run it anyways and see how it feels. If I had to put a time on how long I think it will take I'd guess 1:50 and thats extremely rough since I've never ran that distance before.

I'll write a post-race entry tomorrow about how it went.

1 comment:

  1. How did that race go, Dylan? I am planning to do a half marathon myself (in a bit more than a month), but just as it was the case with you, I have no experience running beyond 12kms.

    ReplyDelete